Friday 31 October 2014

Tanzania inspired nails!

Hi there!

First I would like to say thanks to sooo many of you who bought nails from me -I really appreciate it! I will let you guys know when I bring out a new collection.

I thought I'd share with you guys what I've been up to. I've been so busy fundraising for Ralaigh (a charity who I am going to Tanzania to volunteer with in February). I am doing loads of stuff but the main thing is cutting my hair off and giving it to the Little Princess Trust. If you would like to sponsor me I would be so so grateful for your support, as I am aiming to raise around £800!!! Here is the link:

https://www.justgiving.com/April-Sidlow/

And now for the nails! I created a quick mani inspired by the flag of Tanzania (Africa)...

halloween nails

All polishes are from Zoya, with exception of the glitter which is unbranded. I created the stripes using tape.

Thanks again for reading, means the world!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment