Saturday 22 June 2013

Dotty Mania

Hey everybody!
Today's is a short post, I just wanted to show you a manicure I did that was inspired by my outfit.
I bought a funky pair of jeans a while back from Republic, a UK store that I just found out is shutting down :(
I found some amazing stuff in there over the years, reasonably priced too, so I'm sad it's going.
So here are the jeans;

 
 
I love polka dot! Especially with a twist :)
I wanted to do a design like this on my nails, because I think polka dot looks really good in a mani and it is simple. I also just picked up a cheap polish that looked the exact burgundy as this.
Here's the mani;

 
I used a regular dotting tool to create darker spots over the the red, with Essie's matte top coat which gave it more of a satin look, like the jeans. I added a blingy accent with gems from the Born Pretty Store.
 
I'm quite pleased how it turned out, what do you think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment