Sunday 9 June 2013

O.P.I Liquid Sand Review

Hey my lovelies, WARNING this post is photo heavy.
So I finally got around to purchasing What Wizardry Is This? a 'Liquid Sand' polish from the O.P.I Oz The Great and Powerful collection. At £8 per bottle, it is quite pricey for just one, but you do get a generous amount (15ml) and it looks absolutely gorgeous. On to the photos;



It was hard to get a good photo of the texture, so here is one without flash;

 
 
As you can see it creates a really nice effect, described as 'Taupe with a textured matte sheen' it is a chocolate brown grainy base with embedded gold glitters.
 
 
 
I created the accent using acrylic paints over a base of O.P.I -Did you 'ear about Van Gogh, with a top coat of Essie -Matte About You.
 
What do you think about this shade, how does it compare to the newer liquid sand shades?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment