Thursday 31 October 2013

Challenge #4 -green.

Gosh I am SO bad at this!!

So everyone has finished the 31 day challenge, meanwhile I am still on DAY FOUR.
Life has been so hectic, but I promise I have loads of posts lined up, so watch this space!

Finally, here is my green entry. I bought this beautiful mint-jade colour from a random shop on the highstreet, for about 20p! Great bargain.

 
I added a few leaves because I feel like I've neglected hand-painted nails for a while. I used acrylic paint and a nail art brush.


 
As you can see, I added some gold studs from the Born Pretty Store, to finish off the mani. I am also delighted to announce my new partnership with them! Reviews will be coming soon!
 
Use my code BASQ10 for 10% off sitewide!


 
Thanks for reading! Check back for more posts soon!
 
I will post my Halloween inspired nails tomorrow!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment