Sunday 1 September 2013

THE CHALLENGE

Aloha blog readers! Today is the day you have been waiting for!

What am I talking about right? Well a large collection of lovely ladies are due to start the 31 Day challenge, yet again!

I am excited (and extremely nervous) to announce that I will be joining them this time! I will not be posting every day, as my studying is a priority at the mo. 
Hopefully I can do it weekly, so it will be more like a 31 WEEK challenge for me! 

I hope you guys will support me, and enjoy my creations :)

Photo courtesy of chalkboard nails

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to let you know that i've nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog! (http://nailartnewbie.blogspot.co.uk/) :)

    ReplyDelete