Wednesday 11 September 2013

Challenge #1 -red.

Hellooooo there!

I told you I wouldn't keep up with this challenge! Trust me, in life I am late too everything. This won't be a very long post I'm afraid, but I'm busy, busy, busy.

As I am sure you are aware, the first challenge is the colour red. I am not a fan of plain red polish on my own nails at all, it just doesnt sit well with my skin tone, no matter what shade, which is unfortunate as I do love the colour red.

I therefore got inspiration from one of my favourite characters - Disney's Minnie Mouse! I created this simple, but hopefully effective mani;

 
I wanted to add polka dots to the gradient nails, but I decided to just keep it simple and save the polkas for polka day ;) Here is my thumb nail;
 
 
 
(You may have spotted my new watermark, what do you think?)
 
 
Did any of you create your own red designs? How did they turn out?
 
I shall post my Challenge #2 (orange) soon, hopefully I can find time!
 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment