Sunday 18 August 2013

Green and Nude

 
Hi everyone!

Today I have a post inspired by some 'cut out' nails that I have been seeing all over the blog world.
I decided a lovely fresh green would look good over a nude base, as I hoped to rekindle the summer lovin' that has been lost in the UK due to crappy weather. This is what I came up with;


I decided to go over the green with a matte top coat, as I liked the smooth look of it all. For the accent I added black pointed studs, which I recieved from a friend a while ago. I like how mechanical it looks, while still being fresh.

 

 
I coated the nude in a glossy top coat, which I LOVE the effect of, it makes them look like little nail windows.
 

 
If you want to know what I used for this look here is a visual;
 
 
 
It kind of reminds me of the little alien creatures from Toy Story! I think it's because of the green :)

What do you think of this look?
Have you tried glossy and matte in the same mani?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment