Tuesday 30 September 2014

Born Pretty Store Review #4

Hey!

Here's my final review for Born Pretty, the second stamping plate.


The designs on this plate are all so lovely, but I chose to use the flower pattern on the bottom left here to create a mani. Here's what I came up with;

floral nails

All colours used are from Barry M, and I added a stud -also from Born Pretty.

floral nails

floral nails

As you can see the design didn't transfer perfectly, after multiple tries! This is unusual for Born Pretty Plates, and a shame as the design is so pretty.

However I still like the overall effect of this and it was much quicker than painting would be.

What do you think?

Look out for the return of ciate reviews! And I have a few announcements in the next few days!

Thanks for reading and the continued support!

And as ever, don't forget to use my code! BASQ10







No comments:

Post a Comment