Friday 13 June 2014

I AM BACK! -Ciaté Day 2

Hello all!

My sincerest apologies that it has been so long!! I have been so busy doing my A Levels I've barely had time to sleep never mind blog. But I'm back now, and will continue my Ciaté reviews, so without further ado...

The second polish of the collection is a deep red creme;



This is the first creme I've tried and the application was smooth and full coverage was achieved in just 2 coats.


This polish is quite pretty, though not very original, there are many like it. I paired it with gold to give it something extra. It isn't very glossy, which was a little disappointing as this dried very slowly. Overall a pretty little red, but nothing special if you've already got a good collection.

What do you think?

As always thank you so much for reading, especially if you've stuck with me through my prolonged absence!

I vow to post much more regularly, if not every single day for the next few weeks.

Loves xo

No comments:

Post a Comment