Wednesday 3 September 2014

Born Pretty Store Review #1

Hey!

Here's my first review for the Born Pretty Store as promised. First up is a stamper set and one of two stamping plates.


The stamper is quite spongey, but surprisingly not sticky, unlike many I have come across, which is a massive benefit.

born pretty review

I looove the designs on this plate. I chose to use the skull pattern, and found that it transferred pretty well on to the stamper, and then back on to the nail.
Here's the mani that I came up with;

halloween nails


halloween nails

Overall I think this stamper set is one of the best out there, and I am a fan of the whole idea of stamping. It is a quick alternative to hand painting, whether you need a quick mani or you just aren't very confident with free-hand painting. It takes practice however, as it can easily go wrong, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy!

What do you think?

 More stamping plate reviews and other product from Born Pretty on the way!

In the meantime, go grab yourself some plates of your own from the website www.bornprettystore.com don't forget to use my 10% off code!

Thanks guys!!









No comments:

Post a Comment