Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas!

Hi everyone!

After Christmas I will be continuing with the 30 day challenge, it may be taking me 30 YEARS but I will get there eventually!

In today's post I would like to show you some nails I did for Christmas, then and now style.

These are nails I did last Christmas (before my I started the blogging);


As you can see, they arn't the best! If the camera quality wasn't as bad (sorry) you would see the messy (non) clean up and the in even colour!

I think (hope) I have improved since last year! Here is this year's nails:


I added a snowflake for extra wintery feeling!


I love how much the white looks like snow :)
I do apologise for the picture quality, I'm on mobile at the moment.

What do you think?

Have you done any Christmas designs this year?

As usual, thanks for reading!
I really do appreciate the support, and I wish you all a very merry Christmas!

Xoxo
April

No comments:

Post a Comment