Wednesday 3 June 2015

I HAVE RETURNED! (ORLY review included)

Hellooooooooo !

I am finally back from my trip to Tanzania, and I have missed you guys, almost as much as doing my nails! (sorry this post will be exclamation heavy!!!!) I shall tell you about my travels in due course, but lets get back to nails, it's been too long!

Over the next few days I will be posting a few previous pics showing what nails I've had over the past few weeks, and if you follow me on instagram you may have seen a few glimpses already. Before todays nails make an appearance I must address a few points;

1. Name change! What do you guys think? It's still me April from Tiptop but I decided to change the name to coincide with my instagram and...

2. MY OWN FALSE NAIL BRAND! Very excited about this and I am currently taking requests. I will post more details soon, and pre-made sets will be available on ebay in due course!

That's all for now so:

Today I have a mini review for Ruby by the awesome Orly. Got this polish a while ago and only just got round to wearing it;


This polish is BEA-U-TIFUL. It seems such a simple understated colour but has so much depth in person. Adds a splash of colour to your mani, without being too bright for the monochrome/muted lovers out there like me! The formula on this one is great, as I've found with most Orly polishes, very smooth and highly pigmented.

However. There is a drawback. This is a bleeder people! The colour WILL stain unfortunately and if you aren't careful upon application, the clean up will leave your fingers with an unsightly purplish tinge. (Mine is slightly visible above *cries*). But apart from this 'Ruby' is totally worth the purchase!

That's all for now,
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment